Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will have a concrete impact on the organization and where you will be able to build a quality assurance department?
The Quality Assurance Lead will work in an Agile environment and will be required to work closely with our developers.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing procedures and best practices in terms of quality assurance. Reporting to the Director of IT, this person's responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Develop and execute manual and automatic test plan documents, test cases and scripts;
- Analyze technical documents to extract requirements, scenarios and test cases to
document in the test tools;
- Perform automatic and manual tests and documents and analyze bugs;
- Establish and implement quality assurance procedures throughout the development process;
- Identify and implement best practices;
- Develop quality assurance and testing strategies in an Agile environment;
- All other related duties.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field;
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with test automation tools such as Ranorex, Selenium or others;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Excellent communications skills
- Demonstrates autonomy, resourcefulness and shows leadership.
- A growing and constantly evolving work environment
- Opportunities for career development
- A range of social benefits and access to telemedicine • An employer RRSP-contribution
- Health and wellness program
Synergy Medical is a fast-growing SME with 150 employees based in Longueuil that specializes in the design, manufacturing, implementation, and support of robotic automation systems for pharmacies in North America and Europe.