The Implementation Specialist will be working closely with our clients, account managers, installers and trainers during the implementation and training phases of our robotic automation systems. Reporting to the Director, Customer Experience, this person’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain good relationships and collaborate closely with customer’s IT suppliers for the required IT developments (interface implementation, and others);
- Validate and manipulate medication lists and / or databases received from clients;
- Keep drug databases, calibration attributes and photos up to date;
- Oversee and monitor development projects with external programming firms and ensure that development meets client needs;
- Master the various functionalities of the applications we offer and the parameters which allow them to be activated or deactivated;
- Prepare and coordinate sending the required documents with the various departments involved during the pre-implementation process;
- Perform the final pre-start-up software configurations;
- Support internal departments involved during installation and training;
- Perform any other related task.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a software implementation role or similar;
- Experience in programming, computer program analysis, problem investigation and solving;
- Has excellent knowledge and experience with Excel;
- Excellent speaking and writing communication abilities in French and English;
- Project management abilities;
- Knowledge of programming languages: Python, PL/SQL;
- Experience and/or knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is an asset.
Synergy Medical is a fast-growing SME with 150 employees based in Longueuil that specializes in the design, manufacturing, implementation, and support of robotic automation systems for pharmacies in North America and Europe.