WHO WE ARE?
Synergy Medical is a growing company based in Longueuil that specializes in the design, manufacturing, marketing and support of robotic automation systems for Pharmacies in North America and Europe.
Provide technical and non-technical support to customers, providing effective solutions to the issues that are being addressed related to the operation of automation systems and computer accessories(operating system, hardware, software, printers, connectivity, etc.) and/or directing customers to the right resources internally.
- Offer support by phone, email, remote access and video camera
- Record calls to maintain a history of interventions
- Transfer calls to second level support when required
- Guide and train customers on the proper use of their system and software
- Coordinate the dispatch of a technician to the customer if necessary
- Make follow-up calls and handle open calls until they are closed
- Communicate with device suppliers to assist customers when their computer and printer break down
- Remotely perform updates and upgrades for customers
- Participate in weekly follow-up meetings of follow-up calls and records
- Achieve and participate in the improvement of the objectives and procedures of the company
- Apply company policies and procedures to meet customer needs
- Compile data for the progress of performance indicators (KPI)
- DEC in an appropriate field
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in customer service technology products
- Perfectly bilingual (French & English)
- Excellent ability to communicate by phone as well as email (oral and written)
- Being available and flexible for a variable schedule
- Being available on call during evenings, nights, and weekends possibly on rotating cycle with bonuses
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access)
- Extremely comfortable with IT
- Knowledge of electronics and/or mechanics is an asset