The Supervisor, Technical Services will be responsible for our Field Service Technicians in Canada and the United States as well as our Technicians, Technical Support and will ensure their training according to the needs identified. Reporting to the Director, Technical Support and Customer Service, this person's responsibilities include (but aren't limited to):
- Following up closely on all calls in progress, determining the status of each one and the next steps;
- Making site visits, during and after the interventions of our technicians and contributing to their training and improvement;
- Supervising, coaching, and assisting technicians, relying on observations during site visits, spontaneous comments from our customers and from surveys;
- Validating the returns of service reports to ensure that the work has indeed been completed and taking action if needed;
- Managing the vehicle fleet and the tools for technicians;
- Managing and ensuring the availability of spare parts in all spare part centers;
- Maintaining data capture for the calculation of various KPIs and initiating corrective and preventive actions for the improvement of KPIs;
- Ensuring progress of upgrades by being a facilitator for the technicians and making sure the necessary parts are available. Fixing timeframes for upgrades and the procedure / training required to perform them.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Operations Management, or equivalent fields;
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a customer service and technical support position;
- Experience in solving technical problems, preferably in automation, mechanics and/or electronics;
- Experience in manufacturing and/or SMEs considered an asset.
- Experience in a call centre/dispatch considered an asset;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Proven leadership;
- Perfectly bilingual.
Synergy Medical is a growing company based in Longueuil that specializes in the design, manufacturing, marketing, and support of robotic automation systems for Pharmacies in North America and Europe.